Montag, 27. Juni 2016

Happy Birthday-Karte mit dem Robo

In Silhouette habe ich diese Karte erstellt und mit meinem Robo Master geschnitten -und zwar gleich mehrfach. 
Mit einem neutralen Hintergrund finde ich diese simple Karte richtig schön.


Sie passt zur Challenge bei seize the Birthday



For all you guys visiting from the opposite side of the big lake:
This card I cut with my robo master cutting machine. I designed the cutting file with Silhouette. I like the card with this neutral background just being clean and simple. Hope you do too.



5 Kommentare:

  1. Very pretty CAS design. I love the gorgeous pink color. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nothing sweeter than pink and polka dots!! : )

    Thank you for joining us at Seize The birthday!

    Patti

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Pretty in pink! I like the girly scalloped border. Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Avery stricking pink CAS card, and I love the look. Stricking design and beautifully done card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday. Hope to see you again.
    Barbara

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.